The Development Foresight Institute is a research and consulting organization established in Jamaica, to provide research and education services in futures research, strategic foresight, technology assessment, and stakeholder analysis and consultation on issues related to the development agenda in the Caribbean and other emerging economies. Development Foresight Institute serves as an intermediary between Academia and Public/Private Sectors:
- The Economics and Sustainability of the Caribbean Sea
- Renewable and Conventional Energy Development
- Agri-Business Development for the Caribbean
- Information Communications Technology Training and Development
- Creation of Economic Wealth using the Impact Investment Model and working with the Caribbean Diaspora.